21 มีนาคม 2556

I Have Stepped You Into a New Season

I Have Stepped You Into a New Season”

(http://geodins.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/chuck-pierce-a-new-season/)


Chuck D. Pierce
Judah: The Month to Celebrate Praise in a Year of Praise!

The Lord designed time with a built-in blessing for us to claim and walk in. That is one of the reasons I love to celebrate Firstfruits – to hear the revelation that the Lord has for us in a given month of a given year. Aviv is a Hebraic term for the stage of growth of grain when the seeds have reached full size. The harvest was waved before the Lord this month Leviticus 23:4-11:

The Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread

"These are the Lord’s appointed festivals, the sacred assemblies you are to proclaim at their appointed times: The Lord’s Passover begins at twilight on the fourteenth day of the first month. On the fifteenth day of that month the Lord’s Festival of Unleavened Bread begins; for seven days you must eat bread made without yeast. On the first day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. For seven days present a food offering to the Lord. And on the seventh day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work."

Offering the Firstfruits
The Lord said to Moses, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter the land I am going to give you and you reap its harvest, bring to the priest a sheaf of the first grain you harvest. He is to wave the sheaf before the Lord so it will be accepted on your behalf; the priest is to wave it on the day after the Sabbath.
There is a Relief and an Escape on your Path!

Last Sunday (March 3, 2013) the Spirit of the Lord moved so powerfully during our service. Barbara Wentroble and I heard the Lord say:
Barbara Wentroble
“Take a sigh and take a time [to pause], and say that a sigh of relief is rising within you. For you have come head-on in days past, and you thought you would be overtaken, but I say, ‘Now sigh the sigh of relief.’ If you will sigh the sigh of relief then I will come down and energize you in a new way.
“For just as the falls of a raging river are flowing, and you have said in the past, ‘I don’t know how to get across that river,’ I say I am stretching a tightrope. And don’t even fear getting on the tightrope, for you will walk across that tightrope with the waters raging under you, and you will find yourself on the other side of your mess in a new victory.

“For even as the children of Israel came to the Jordan, know it was in a time of flood, know that it was in a time of devastation, and know it was in a time when there seemed to be no way. But know that I’m your God and I always make a way. For did I not sayI would give you a way of escape? And I say in this season you’re going to enjoy seeing the way of escape that I make for you. Do not look at the way I caused you to escape in the past, for I have stepped you into a new season.

“You’re going to laugh with Me at the enemy – to think that he could stop My people. In the day of flooding, in the day of that seems to be devastation, know I say it is a day of revelation. For you’re not going to be devastated, but you’re going to have the revelation that I’m bringing you. And you shall sing your way into the new place in this new season. So rise up in this hour; enjoy this that I am doing. For I’m going to cause you to laugh at your enemy [for him] to think that he could stop you.
“I have invisible lines that the enemy cannot see – these lines you can walk on and these doors that you can go through, that the enemy is blinded to. Fear not taking the step and continuing on in the way that I’m calling you, for victory is already ahead, on your behalf!”

Say “GOODBYE” to an Old Form of Provision and Receive New Provision!

As I got up this morning (March 10, 2013) and began seeking the Lord, I heard the following that I believe will greatly encourage you:
“This is a day of freedom for those who will choose to say goodbye to an old form of provision and security, and who will embrace a journey of unknown expectations and rewards. For I have many new ways for you to have supply. I am creative, for I am the Creator. Therefore, I will show you how to create and gain wealth. I will show you supply that has been hidden.

“If you will worship Me, you will see! If you will proceed forth with Me now, you will learn as you go and see Me in new ways. It doesn’t matter how old you are, or how set in your ways you are. If you take a step today, I will teach you in a new, fresh way. You will also hear Me in new ways, and the sound you hear will become fresh and directive toward your future. So enter in to the freedom that I have for you now, and do not rely on the freedom that you have experienced up until now. Be shod for the path of glory that awaits you today!”

Blessings,

Chuck D. Pierce - Glory of Zion International Ministries

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น